News world w,6

DeletedUser11316

ولا أستطيع الحكم على خروج اللاعب الأسطورة رامكس ...
لكن من الطبيعي لو غاب لفترة أن تسحب الصلاحيات ... أنا عندي نفس القوانين
وأعتقد في كل القبائل ... لما يغيب وزير أو لاعب عنده صلاحيات ... تسحب منه ...
وتعاد بالتدريج بعد عودته وملاحظة نشاطه

ياالغالي انت تتكلم عن وزراء ....و لكن نحن نتكلم عن اب القبيلة المؤسس الملك الاول للقبيلة.......هو من رفع قبيلة ملوك الموت الى هذا المستوى و في الاخير ياخذ منه صلاحيته؟!! و لم يكتفوا بذلك بل احتلوا قراه و طردوه من القبيلة!!! :eek:

DeletedUser18265

عبود يالنوب ليش ما ترسل الرابط؟؟<<سقها

يسلموا على الموضوع

DeletedUser4248

ههههههههههههههه < عجباته السالفة انكليزي

مشكوووووورجدا جداَ
<ما فيه خاصية للاشتراك عندك , يلحقنا كل موضوع جديد على البريد ؟

DeletedUser

عبود انا اقدركـ واحترمكـ

بس يليت تتكلم في شي

وانت ماتدري عن السالفه اصلن

بيننا وبين الخاين ريمكس

تحياتي

كافـــــور

DeletedUser

كيف الشباب انا شايف فيه خمول لدرجه عاليه في منتدي العالم السادس

انا دخلت اليوم وحبيت احكي شوي عن عالم الــ سادس ;)

نقدم لكم أخبار قبائل عالم الــ سادس

968290489.gif

اخبار قبيلة ghosts .. :d

قبيلة قوست وأخيرا قبيلة قوست أنهت حربها على قبيلةb~e أخيرا تنفسوا السعداء:d

والله العالم يشهد الحرب بين قوست والنسور لأنها كانت نضيفهـ وشريفهـ من كلا الطرفين :confused:

قوست قبيله محترفه ولكل بعرف ودرجهـ أولهـ تسطيع التوسع بشكل كبير تقدر على دخول اي منطقه ترديها بقوه وعندها افضل المخططين بقيادة ayman19283

انا اعترف أنو ايمن من افضل لاعبين السيرفر العربي ويستحق كامل التقدير وانا من جهتي والله اقف اجلال واحتراما لك يا ayman19283 الغالي :eek:

وطبعن اعضاء قبيلتوا تضم افضل الاعبين السيرفر العربي وهي قبيله تعتمد على التخطيط الجماعي وهذا شي جميل.. :)

وانا اعتقد بان القائد ayman19283 واعضاء قبيلتوا راح يكون لهم مستقبل جميل وممتع في عالم 6 .... :eek:

اكيد انتم الان تريدون التعليق لماذا عبود يمدح قوست ayman19283 لماذا؟؟ انا سوف ارد على هذا السؤال الذي سوف يحير الجميع ايمن رجل اذا قال كلمه فعل يعني بينا وبينهم ميثاق عدم اعتداء ومن الشروط انو عدم احتلال في قاره كذا وكذا طبعن ايمن كان يحافظ على كل هذا الكلام احد من قبيلتنا احتل قريه فيه احد القارات الغير مسموح فيها الاحتلال من قبيلتنا كان يرسل لي رساله ويقول لي عن الامر وتنحل المشكل فيه اسرع وقت دون مشاكل ونحن بلمثل اذا احد من اعضاء قبيلتوا احتل من القارات الغير مسحموا الاحتلال من قبيلتوا كنت اذهب واقول لـ ايمن كذا وكذا وتنحل المشكله دون مشاكلـ..^_^

pr25.gif

اخبار قبيلة km.f ..

عندي حديث كثير عن كي ام :eek::eek:

خيانتهم لملكهم السابق واحتلال جميع قراى ramyx:eek:

نبدا بلحديث عن الخيانه لـ ramyx غاب مده قليلهـ عن العبه وعاد الي قبيلة كي ام ووجد ان ابو عروج قام بتغير صلاحيات ramyx وجعله عضو عادي وطبعن بيكفى3 اصبح ملك او قائد عام للقبيله تعتمد على الخاملين وتعتمد على الخيانه هل هذا قبيله يجب علينا الوثوق فيها لا والف لا... قبيله عملها فقط ان تقول ليس نحن وليس نحن انا الان اكتب هذا الموضوع لكي تعرفوا ما الفرق بين قوست وبين كي ام تحدثت قبل قليل عن قوست وعرفتم انها من افضل القبائل المحترمه فيه السيرفر العربي كي ام العب من تحت الطاوله كي ام خداع وغير تعدي على المواثيق احتلال في قارات كلوزد وكأنو ما في ميثاق ولا شي . مع احترامي الشديد للاعبين كي ام بس حبيت افضي يلي في قلبي شوي .

pr25.gif

انا والله ثم والله ما بمدح قبيله ألى ما أشوف عملها وتخطيطها يعني لا يروح بالك عزيز لبعيد يعني اتقول مصلحهـ ومش عارف شو لا لا لا تفكر بتنحفـ^_^

pr25.gif

أين أنتم يا ملوك :eek::eek::eek:

*هجوم*

886357246.jpg

*دفاع*

458938066.jpg

*مجموع*

517072053.jpg

net how young i am when idle is so high in the sixth world forum

i entered today, and i would like call shui from the world of the sixth

we offer you world news tribes of the sixth

get-1-2009-y2nh7vhy.jpg

:pnews tribe ghosts ..

tribe curved and curved tribe finally ended the war against the tribe b ~ e :dfinally sighed with happy

god and the world is witnessing a war between the curved and eagles because :rolleyes:they were dishonest and we might add from both sides

curved and each tribe baraf a professional degree and the beginning learn to expand greatly appreciates the entry of any region of degradation strongly :(and then the best planners, led by ayman19283

i know that ayman ono of the best players server arab and deserves full appreciation and i am from my god, i stand homage and respect to you, dear :payman19283

taban aqbiltoa members and includes the best arab player server, a tribe ;)based on collective planning and this beautiful thing ..

i think that the commander and members of ayman19283 aqbiltoa claimed to ;):mad:be the future of their beautiful and fun in a world of six ....

surely you now you want to comment why abboud praise curved ayman19283 why? I will set forth on this question that will boggle everyone ayman if man said the word did mean pena, including non-aggression pact and conditions anu not to occupy the continent of such and such taban ayman he keeps all this talk of one of our tribe occupied the village where one of the continents are not permitted on the the occupation of our tribe was sending me a message and tell me about it and solved the problem in which the fastest time without problems and we plumthel if one of the members aqbiltoa came from continents others mshmwa occupation aqbiltoa you go and tell my ayman blah, :)blah, solve the problem without problems ..^_^

pr25.gif

news tribe km.f ..

i have a lot of talk about km

to betray their king, the former occupation of all aqray ramyx

we begin belhdit for treason for ramyx missed just-about game and returned to the tribe, km and found that abu mystic has changed the terms of reference ramyx and make it an ordinary member, and taban stop for three become the king or commander in chief of the tribe depends on the inactive and dependent on treason is this tribe, we must trust in it do not, and a thousand do not ... Tribe of work just to say not us, not us, i now type this topic to know what is the difference between the curved and km mentioned earlier curved and you know it is one of the best tribes respectable when the server arab km play under the table so that is deception and non-infringement of the covenants occupation in klozd continents and in the charter of the kano and shi. With great respect for the players or so but wanted to turn, led to the ;)following in my heart shui.

pr25.gif

i am god, and then praising god, what tribe to aschoff work and planning mean, do not go alone to a remote means aziz atcol interest omc arif shaw no, no, do not think ptnhv ^ _ ^

where are you, o ye kings

* attack *

886357246.jpg

* defending *

458938066.jpg

* total *

517072053.jpg

3.gif

مشاءالله اولـ مره اشوف موضوع في هاذا الوقت الحآلي اخفتو المبدعين اه بس
تستحق الويسام ...
{اعذرني توني شايف الموضوعك الجميل..^^_^^
تحياتي:)