World 2 premade

• بادئ الموضوع DeletedUser1759
  • تاريخ البدء
الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

DeletedUser1759

Hey everyone,

I am here to announce to you that me and some friends are going to establish a tribe in world 2 of this server. However, we are experienced players from the English server (www.tribalwars.net) . Together we lead several successful tribes that usually was in top 20.

We are top 20 players who know many tactics of the game and are quite experienced. We already played in world 1 but quitted due to real life problems, and decided to join back here in world 2.

Overview:
Name: We Iz Teh Ninjas
Tag: TMNT
CoA:
2mq2r69.jpg

Requirements:
1. You must have skype, if you don't download it from here www.skype.com"]]

2. You must know english well, because all our progress in circular mails , forums etc will be in english.

3. Must be able to answer several questions we'll ask you after sending your application.

Please send your applications to me :)
By the way, It's legal to write in english according to the rules:

§7) اللغة

لعبة حرب القبائل (النسخه العربيه) هي لعبة عربية. اللغة العربية يجب ان تكون هي اللغة الوحيدة التي يتم التعامل بها في اللعبة و قد يسمح باللغة الانجليزية. يجب ان تكون جميع الاسماء و التواقيع باللغة العربية او الاجليزية فقط.
لا يسمح بفتح قبائل لها صفات دينيه/عرقيه/سياسيه تمنع انضمام اللاعبين الاخرين بسبب توجههم الديني او السياسي.
لن يتم الرد علي اي تذاكر تكتب بلغة غير العربية او الانجليزية.

Also we are arab like you all, from Egypt so don't think that certain forgien server is invading lol :)

Thanks!​

DeletedUser115

بالتوفيق لكـ ولقبيلتكـ

عالم 2 بيكون ناااار : |

DeletedUser

Also we are arab like you all, from Egypt so don't think that certain forgien server is invading lol :)

Thanks!​

he he he ... that saved you from getting coalition-ed on :p

well best of luck to you guys, most chance is that i will be in the opposite side of battle

DeletedUser

Mowaffaq luck to you

For I Iaakhi

I hope to speak in Arabic because it is your

You must be proud of where

Regards

DeletedUser

ana 2ab2a el duke el tany,taba3an ely 2ebtado fe le3ba hena men el 2awal 3erfo ana mein :D

DeletedUser

اعتذر ولكن تم غلق الموضوع

اولاً لانك كتبتة في القسم الغير مناسب

ثانياً لانه مكرر

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى