حرب caser vs No0bz

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

DeletedUser3021

2nd point: I'm sorry but welcome to .ae, if you think .net Rules are more Fair then plz feel free to play in .net, but as long as you are playing in .ae then you will probably have to respect the Rules that we have posted in the folloing topics
http://forum.tribalwars.ae/showthread.php?t=1
http://forum.tribalwars.ae/showthread.php?t=3870

lol did you forget what you said in a previous post?

كيف تتوقع استطاعت النسخة الانجليزية من خلق جو رائع للعبة فحتى الاعضاء استطاعوا ان يقوموا بسن قوانين للعلاقات الدبلوماسية
فالجميع يعرف انه اذا كنت حليف لقبيلة لا يمكن قطع هذه العلاقة بشكل مباشر بل يجب ان تصبح العلاقة معاهدة عدم اعتداء او nap لمدة 48 ثم يتم حذف العلاقة في معظم الاحيان و لا يجب الغاء معاهدات عدم الاعتداء الا بعد 24 ساعة من الغاء المعاهدة و اذا قامت قبيلة بعدم احترام هذا الشئ لا يحترمهم اي شخص بل و قد يتم الاعلان الحرب عليهم من العالم كله!

??? dont you say here that the .net rules too?? or what

DeletedUser

reporting posts doesn't mean that we should ban the player or delete his post, you and your tribe memebrs have used worse way and we have let it pass
if that's true then you don't rule fair
;)

I don't really understand what you mean in here but even if we have missed one of your Tickets plz make a new one
i said 15 plus those 2 mean 17 ur mods team missed 17 WoW
:rolleyes:

1st point: with all respect but thats my call not anyone else's call, If i ever see a post where i have to reply after banning someone to make it clear to everyone why i have banned him so that other ppl don't make that mistake then i will do it.
what about made a sticky topic and post banned ppl + reasons + link and u can close it or keep it open it won't harm other topics this will keep our threads on topic or u missed this point as ur team missed more than 17 reports
really iam n't surprised

cuz u gave me a reason to make comments on your decission so u helped to get it off topic
:)

2nd point: I'm sorry but welcome to .ae, if you think .net Rules are more Fair then plz feel free to play in .net, but as long as you are playing in .ae then you will probably have to respect the Rules that we have posted in the following topics
i play where ever i want , post when ever i want and talk whatever i belive in

Its not really my fault if you haven't read the rules
what rules !! the rules u made it or ur team made it or the rules more than 70k players doesn't vote for it

3rd point, I think we have covered this point
not yet

4th point, feel free to report anything you see i have done wrong, I'm only doing my job if you like it or not, These are the game rules which everyone MUST respect, you have choose to accept these rules when you registered, they are posted in the forum and its link sent in your welcome mail, I can't force you to respect the rules its really your call, but its my job to keep the game and forum clean and I'm going to keep doing it even if some ppl don't really like it
bla bla bla
we miss Nine Lives

Fixed Again

sry for quote more and more but i really miss some ppl talk into english so i feel better when i find some one to talk to here

nose kiss
:)

DeletedUser

حتى و ان كان كلامك صحيح, كان يجب على الاعضاء الذين يملكون الخبرة (او الاخرين الذين يدعوا انهم يملكونها) ان يساعدوا في تغير مثل هذه الافكار و تغير هذه الطريقة في النقاش.

if we can see some exp mods do thier jobs and help us then we will do the rest
كيف تتوقع ان يتوقف هذا الاسلوب اذا كان الجميع يستخدموا و يساهموا فية؟
كيف تتوقع استطاعت النسخة الانجليزية من خلق جو رائع للعبة فحتى الاعضاء استطاعوا ان يقوموا بسن قوانين للعلاقات الدبلوماسية
فالجميع يعرف انه اذا كنت حليف لقبيلة لا يمكن قطع هذه العلاقة بشكل مباشر بل يجب ان تصبح العلاقة معاهدة عدم اعتداء او nap لمدة 48 ثم يتم حذف العلاقة في معظم الاحيان و لا يجب الغاء معاهدات عدم الاعتداء الا بعد 24 ساعة من الغاء المعاهدة و اذا قامت قبيلة بعدم احترام هذا الشئ لا يحترمهم اي شخص بل و قد يتم الاعلان الحرب عليهم من العالم كله!
they had exp mods + exp players here none exp mods and it's a unique coin to find some1 here from players is exp u should make communicate with players and see what they want more spaces to post or what

هذه القوانين وغيرها الكثير قام بسنها الاعضاء انفسهم ولم تتدخل الادارة و يحترمها الجميع دون تدخل الادارة.
that's the 4th point u miss here none of those rules in .ae had voted forhow u want this forums be gr8 like .net and there's no basics

DeletedUser

??? dont you say here that the .net rules too?? or what

No I didn't, and thats exactly why I said to medusa to play in .net if she likes it more.

Generally your propaganda's way can be accepted in .net but this is not .net, this is the .ae version and it comes in one whole package, We have our own set of rules as we have our own set of restrictions

It would be lovely to try and take some of the great things they have and thats what i have asked in the post you have quoted, but don't ask me to use their set of rules too, why?
because their set of rules have stuff that can't be accepted in the Arabic world and thats where You and the other ppl come in work, you are the ones that need to find a way to mix both things together, use the way .net community work and mix it with our believes and way of life

now back to medusa

if that's true then you don't rule fair

I guess you got me wrong, when saying i have passed it, it doesn't mean I have let it go and banned others for doing it, but it mean I have let it go for all to lighten up the forum alittle and give you all some space to go on with your (not only you) so called propaganda, Although I don't like it, but again I felt you guys might use some free space!
And thats why i'm not banning L.G. coz if you read his posts again, he was talking about the animals in HIS OWN village, he wasn't talking about the players, but some feelings makes ppl blind :rolleyes:

what about made a sticky topic and post banned ppl + reasons + link and u can close it or keep it open it won't harm other topics this will keep our threads on topic or u missed this point as ur team missed more than 17 reports
really iam n't surprised
cuz u gave me a reason to make comments on your decission so u helped to get it off topic

As long as your comments are written in a nice way without any swearing or so on I would be happy to answer them and actually this is my job to answer them, this way people might start to understand why and what we are using these rules for!
using your Idea of a sticky topic wont really work because simply its going to be treated as the Rules topic, no one will care to read it!
Thats might work in .net because its a community for over 4 years now, but this is a brand new version with tons of ppl mislead with Rumors and thoughts that this is only an Image of another game using its same rules, So my job is to make it clear its not and Helping ppl to make the Rules more clear for them.

.net didn't become a great community with only its mods but actually with the help of its members too and thats what I was asking in the first place, rather than ppl going around flaming everyone saying its only propaganda, why don't we start first using some decency in speaking and dealing with each other.
Making the people know what does it mean to be a loyal to his tribe rather than teaching ppl how to plant a spy ..

i play where ever i want , post when ever i want and talk whatever i belive in
As long as you respect the Rules, you have the Right to do so

that's the 4th point u miss here none of those rules in .ae had voted forhow u want this forums be gr8 like .net and there's no basics

you see this is why I hate discussing things with ppl who have no clue of what they are talking about!
You have created some kind of an Image about me and you don't even have a clue of who I'm or know anything about me>

And thats why I would highly suggest asking Nine lives or any of the other mods or even Colonel of how we make Rules in the .ae Version, Maybe then you will start to understand how things work in here

I hope I have covered your questions so far and since you have already started using words like
Bla Bla

I think we would better continue this discussion after talking to one of the mods and understanding how things work in this team.

DeletedUser

بالتوفيق لمن تجرأ و هاجم :)

No0bz & NM

صدقوني اخترتم القبيله الخطأ :)

اما المهاجمين من 60 ساعه بالتوفيق لكم :D

اتمني تجدوا ما تبحثوا عنه ;)

DeletedUser3021

No I didn't, and thats exactly why I said to medusa to play in .net if she likes it more.

Generally your propaganda's way can be accepted in .net but this is not .net, this is the .ae version

dude arent you the one that said:
هم يعرفون انهم اذا استخدموا هذا الاسلوب في النسخ الاخرى فسيكونوا اضحوكة الناس.

how can it be
" أضحوكة "
and gets accepted there?

DeletedUser3021

TW-Team و medusa ممكن ننقل الكلام ده لمكان تاني ؟؟ مش عارفين كده نتكلم عن الموضوع اللي هنا بجد . كده الموضوع دخل offtopic عالآخر .

DeletedUser

tw-team و medusa ممكن ننقل الكلام ده لمكان تاني ؟؟ مش عارفين كده نتكلم عن الموضوع اللي هنا بجد . كده الموضوع دخل offtopic عالآخر .

اعتقد ان كلامك صحيح, سيتم غلق هذا الموضوع و اذا كان يريد اي شخص التحاور و الاستفسار عن القوانين الرجاء كتابتها في القسم المناسب لها

بالنسبة الي موضوع الحرب فالرجاء اذا كانت هناك الحاجة ببدء موضوع جديد ولكن هذه المرة يكون شئ طيب اذا حاول الاعضاء ابقاء الحوار على انه صراع بين قبيلتين وليس بين الاعضاء

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى